Sunday 15 January 2012

Video editing


I used the fast colour corrector for this specific scene to try and accomplish a contrast of the picture that I was happy with. To start off with, the actor's skin looked sort of pink so I decided I wanted to change it to look browner.





Following on from the previous print screen I decided I then wanted to brighten the scene, once I had done this I thought it made it look the picture have quite a vintage effect.






For this edit sequence I used a cross dissolve of two different shots in the same location but of the actor doing different things. I think this works very well and looks effective due to the fact two emotions of the actor are shown at the same time.





For this sequence I used the 'fade to white' effect. I chose fade to white instead of black due to the second clip having a light background but a dark setting, so if I chose to fade to black it would overall seem too dark.














No comments:

Post a Comment